Access control is an ideal way to grant access to your business during specific hours. Secure Systems uses digital or card reading technology. This eliminates the need to re-key your office when personnel leaves. Each card can be easily set up to allow the employee the ability to enter the business on certain hours or times. For instance, an office employee may only enter the building Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. The manager of the same company may be granted access 7 days a week, 24 hours per day. These systems also log the day and time each person enters the building. Unlike a key, the card can be removed immediately if the employee is terminated or quits. In some instances, you can combine access control with alarm systems and gate openers to know who is in your business. Want to limit who comes in the business door or keep out certain people? Want to limit who is able to enter your business? A door buzzer system with locks that can be automatically opened inside the office is a great solution. This way only customers and deliveries can access the business.
Benefits of Access Control in Your Business:
- Limit access into building by employee and time frames
- Monitor who has been in the business and at what time
- Easily eliminate employee access upon termination – no keys to change!
- Control multiple doors and grant ability to lock or unlock remotely
- Add door buzzers to key areas to limit access to customers and deliveries
Call us for more information and to create a system tailored to your exact needs. 661-326-1747 or Info@MySecureSystems.com