Secure Systems will remain open during the COVID19 Stay at Home directive. There are exceptions for “essential services” – our business falls under essential services in providing services to keep homes and businesses safe. We are diligently following the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and The State of California. These include the following:
· Employees will not report to work at the sign of any illness
· Washing hands every hour
· Cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces
· Social distancing of at least 6’
We do ask that you provide social distancing when our employees are on site for your safety and ours.
Regarding your alarm systems, camera systems and access control take the following measures:
· Verify that that your call lists are up to date
· Make sure that you update user codes if someone is no longer employed by your company, or should have access to your home.
· If your alarm has a low battery replace it to ensure it will work in the event of a power outage
· Update all access control cards and schedules if your work flow has changed
· Verify that cameras are up and running and recording
Notify our office of any changes that you make yourself at the alarm keypad – the changes do not automatically get sent to us. Alarm manuals, directions on cameras and other information can be found on our website www.MySecureSystems.com. You can text or call us at 661-326-1747 to update this information, or email updates to info@MySecureSystems.com.
We are all in this together in this unprecedented battle against COVID19. We are keeping all of your families, employees and concerns close to our hearts.
Molly and Bruce Busacca