COVID19: Service Policy
Secure Systems has remained open during the COVID19 pandemic. There are exceptions for “essential services” – our business provides services to keep homes and businesses safe and operational. We are diligently following safety and cleanliness guidelines to keep you and our employees safe.
Employee Safety Protocols
- Employees will not report to work at the sign of any illness.
- Wearing of facemasks is required in the office and out in the field.
- Washing hands every hour to take place for all employees.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces is required – including vehicles and tools used.
- Social distancing of at least 6’ feet in the office and the field to be maintained at all times.
Customer Safety Protocols
You are required to wear a facemask and practice social distancing of remaining 6′ apart to enter our office at 2235 H Street Ste A. If you are not comfortable coming into our office please call ahead and we will deliver the parts to your vehicle. Need a battery, yard sign or central vacuum part? Our office is open – please call ahead and we will deliver parts to your vehicle! 661-326-1747. Finally, If you are exhibiting any signs of COVID19 we would appreciate you not having us at your business or home to perform work.
Regarding your alarm systems, camera systems and access control take the following measures:
- Verify that that your call lists are up to date
- Make sure that you update user codes if someone is no longer employed by your company, or add a code if they need access to your home or business.
- If your alarm has a low battery replace it to ensure it will work in the event of a power outage
- Update all access control cards and schedules if your work flow has changed
- Verify that cameras are up and running and recording
Notify our office of any changes that you make yourself at the alarm keypad – the changes do not automatically get sent to us. Alarm manuals, directions on cameras and other information can be found on our website www.MySecureSystems.com. You can text or call us at 661-326-1747 to update this information, or email updates to info@MySecureSystems.com.
We are all in this together in this unprecedented battle against COVID19. We are keeping all of your families, employees and concerns close to our hearts.
Molly and Bruce Busacca